Saturday, June 8, 2013

I can barely move!

This month I decided to start taking a fitness class at the local gym call Rock Body Training.  It's similar to a boot camp class, but focuses more on toning and building muscle than doing cardio.  It is taught by Tammi.  I would love to show you a picture of Tammi so you can see how sweet and innocent she appears.....looks are deceiving.  Tammi is brutal and is kicking my ass!

Holy crap!  Classes are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday night.  The first night she was just breaking us in, then came Tuesday and at the end of the hour I thought I needed the paramedics!  I screamed out "I'm dying" and she says "no your fine, you're just melting".  (I do love that statement)  She truly is a great instructor.  And just when I thought it couldn't get any harder, it was Thursday.....LEG DAY.

OH MY GOD!!!  I am not exaggerating when I say this, that was the hardest I have ever worked out my legs in my entire life!  At the end of it she made us do wall sits.  I could not control the violent shaking of my legs that started only 20 seconds into the sit.  WOW!!!  It is now Saturday and my thighs, calves and ass are so sore I have to use a support to lower myself on to the toilet to take a piss!

I'm sure this week was more eventful than writing about my new workout, but in all honesty, its the only thing on my mind today.  Because with even the slightest move I make I am reminded of Tammi and the torture she delivered.

So there is my bitching and whining for the week.  I am actually excited to be doing this class.  I've lived in this town for over two years and have been waiting for a class like this to come along.  So hopefully it will whip me in to shape!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wondered if you decided to do it! Sorry you are so sore but glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete