Last post I promise!
As you know I've really been working hard at improving my health, physically and mentally. Every now and then I need an escape, a chance to run away so my mind can clear out and de-stress. So that's exactly what Nick and I did a few weekends ago. We loaded up in the new pickup and headed to Kansas City for a couple days. It was great!! No schedule, no cleaning, no waking up early, no chickens. Just me and my Beefcake doing some shopping and eating at some delicious restaurants. We ate at a really good New Orleans style place and also had some delicious sushi one evening. It was very, very good and just the thing we needed. I would like to comment that shopping for clothes sucks! Not because I feel fat and don't want to try things on, but because current trends in clothes are gross and trashy and slutty and should not be worn by any human being no matter how skinny you are. What I call fashion is VERY different than the stores these days. Pretty sure I'm just getting old.
Now for the physical me. I've been doing the Rock Body Training class for two months and have lost roughly 10 lbs and several inches. I am starting to feel better about my body and I really look forward to working out. Monday begins month 3 for this class and Tammi is making us step up our games. In addition to class 3 times a week we also have to do 30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week and start keeping a food log. Extra cardio I don't mind, food log BITES! I hate logging my food. I know its what helps you lose weight, but sometimes I feel like it makes you constantly think about food and that drives me crazy. Most times I forget the damn thing so I'm really going to have to work hard at this. Tammi says the only way we will lose belly fat is cardio and food so I know that's why she is keeping track of our stuff. I can definitely say I'm getting my monies worth out of this class, I just have to suck it up and track my food.
So proud of you! Miss you!
ReplyDelete